Shop with us!
Why shop at Little Shoppers baby and children's market?
- Are your looking for great quality second hand brands at affordable prices?
- Are you a parent, grandparent or carer?
- Are you pregnant and need to buy everything for your new baby?
- Is your little one having a growth spurt and in need of new clothes?
- Is your toddler in need of messy-play clothes for nursery?
- Do you need to stock up on great quality toys at a fraction of high street prices?
- Are you searching for extra clothes, toys and equipment to keep at grandparent's houses?
If the answer is yes .... you need to shop at Little Shoppers baby and children's market!
Little Shoppers markets are nearly-new sales exclusively selling pre-loved baby and children's goods. All items for sale are secondhand and in great condition. We bring together parents, grandparents and carers looking for preloved quality brands at a fraction of high street prices.
Entry is £2 per adult, kids free!
No need to pre-book to shop, just come along on the day!
TOP TIPS to make the most of your visit ...
- The busiest time to shop is usually between 2pm - 2:45pm, so if you want to avoid the crowds join us from 2:45pm onwards.
- Babies and children welcome. There is a buggy park which you are welcome to use whilst you browse and avoid congestion.
- Why not bring baby in your baby carrier/sling for hands-free shopping!
- Remember to bring cash (small notes and coins!) Cards not accepted and no ATM onsite
- Refreshments available onsite to keep you fuelled whilst you shop!
- Remember your shopping bags to put all your bargains in!
- £2 entry, kids free!
- Our events are usually fully booked for stalls, so hundreds of great bargains on sale!